Redirect valuable resources and gain peace of mind by automating the monitoring of critical resident credential components.
INTEGRATE CREDENTIAL VERIFICATION INTO YOUR RESIDENT ONBOARDING PROCESS:
- Verify National Provider IDs (NPI) once assigned by CMS, and add new resident NPIs to their demographic profiles in MedHub.
- Gather and automatically add PECOS enrollment data.
- Automatically validate and import state license data into a resident’s demographic profile.
- Attach PDF copies of your residents’ state medical licenses to their demographic profiles automatically.
STREAMLINE THE ONGOING MONITORING OF REVOCATIONS, DEACTIVATIONS, UPDATES AND RENEWALS OF:
- State medical license.
- DEA registration.
- National Provider Identification verification (if an NPI is deactivated due to fraudulent activity).
- On-going PECOS monitoring for any resident whose enrollment has been deactivated due to failure to re-validate enrollment.
MITIGATE INSTITUTIONAL RISK:
- When new data has been entered or issues arise requiring attention, MedHub generates alerts to the applicable GME office and/or programs so that the appropriate action can be taken quickly.