MedHub Releases Fall ’17 product features that increase productivity and user experience for UME and GME institutions.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 30, 2017—MedHub, a provider of the most widely used, robust health care education management solutions for universities and teaching hospitals, today announced the Fall ’17 Release of product enhancements to its healthcare education management solution.
Major MedHub Fall ’17 Release updates include:
- MOBILE – Trainee and faculty access to calendars, and visibility to milestone progress through graphic charts.
- EVALUATIONS – Limit evaluation data by user type, and hold evaluation results until reviewed by course director.
- SITE MANAGEMENT – Site Director access for multiple course oversight, and new site-based reporting features.
- PROCEDURES – More faculty flexibility, and ICD-10 industry code list import option (over 65,000 codes).
- PLA GENERATOR (limited release) – Automate Program Letter of Agreement process.
- SETTINGS VISIBILITY – Advanced MedHub configuration document now available.
- FACULTY SCHEDULING – Consolidated view of faculty schedules, and extended reporting capabilities.
- Plus more than 30 additional enhancements available in the Fall ‘17 release.
The Fall Release is now available to all clients on the MedHub platform.
MedHub is the leading provider of health care education management solutions for graduate and undergraduate medical education, and advanced practice health care institutions. Its solutions are used by more than 600 organizations to address the complex tasks and interactions between students, educators, programs and institutions, allowing for continuous improvements that increase accuracy, efficiency and ease of operation across the health care education enterprise. The company offers two health care education solutions, MedHub and E*Value, both designed to streamline program administration, ensure institutional oversight and accreditation, and improve learning outcomes. For more information about MedHub and its solutions, call (734) 580-2000, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit www.medhub.com.
MedHub is an Ascend Learning company. Founded in 2010, Ascend Learning provides technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for health care and other professional industries. For more information about Ascend Learning, visit www.ascendlearning.com.