Medical Education Software
Let MedHub reduce your program's administrative burden
A platform designed specifically to simplify Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education administration. Streamline curriculum, coursework, scheduling, assessments, site management and more.
Enabling You to Focus on Educating
The MedHub software platform provides centralized data management for students, residents, faculty and staff across your institution. One information hub allows your team to streamline processes, increase efficiencies, manage accreditation activities, and focus on learning outcomes.
Looking for a new Undergraduate Medical Education solution or partner, but not sure where to get started?
Check out this list of six simple considerations to evaluate when you're determining which vendor will be best-suited for your unique institution's needs.
Undergraduate Medical Education
Graduate Medical Education
Effective Performance Assessment
Get time back in your day and drive the highest possible outcomes by leveraging automated, accurate delivery and management of evaluations.
- Robust automated evaluation delivery rules
- Easy-to-use form builder
- Multi-contributor summative and final evaluations
- Share or repurpose forms from other MedHub community members
Enhanced Student Management
Optimize enrollment, course scheduling, and integrate with your Student Information System (SIS) to create an efficient, fair schedule that easily flows across your organization.
Improve data quality and reduce redundant administrative efforts with one centralized hub of student information.
Course & Clerkship Administration
- Scheduling, tracking, and verifying work hours is easier than ever through our comprehensive, proactive approach to work hour management
- Easily build exams, set grade scales, create and view report summaries of learner performance with a robust, all-in-one module
- Create, administer, and grade assignments as part of onboarding or students' rotational learning objectives
- Recognize communications efficiencies through proactive announcements and portal emails, rather than managing individual lists in your email client
Straight-Forward Enrollment & Schedule Management
Create and manage student course enrollment and clinical schedules.
- Manage and update student course enrollment, approve and deny student enrollment requests, manage course waitlists, create and maintain course catalogs.
- Create complex schedule lotteries based on rules and student preferences.
- Manage clinic and service schedules in support of student clinical experiences.
Increased Institutional Oversight
- Easily track accreditation events, manage issues and documentation, conduct improvement planning, and visit tracking in line with LCME standards
- Intuitive user interface provides searchable curriculum maps across programs, imports to AAMC and creation and linking between course-, session-level, and/or program
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement with more than 150 available measures, with reference data for hundreds of peers across the country
- Save time and gain in-depth insights by leveraging our 100+ out-of-the-box reports. Want to dive even deeper into the data? Easily extract data for further analysis.
Looking for additional guidance? See how our UME Consulting Service can elevate your program to the next level.
On-the-Go with MedHub Mobile
- Easily access tools, program requirements, and resources for students and faculty
- Complete pending evaluations, initiate evaluations, and send evaluation requests in real time
Log and Verify Procedures
- Students can log procedures to track toward program requirements while faculty receive real-time notifications to review and verify. Procedure verification history provides comprehensive view of logged procedures.
- Log hours and view compliance in real time, with the option to send push notifications and reminders to students as needed
Learner-centered source of truth
- MedHub can improve data and student management across your organization, by removing data silos as students become residents or faculty members serve a variety of program types
- All MedHub clients can share assessment tools and best practice documents. You can save your programs hours by leveraging shared evaluation forms, learning modules and tests.
- Through MedHub’s Online Community, you can learn from and pose discussion questions to a network of thousands of peers.
Looking for additional guidance? See how our industry-leading consultants can help.
Including Reliable, Accessible Support
The MedHub software support team has expertise in all areas of medical education requirements. From Medicare reimbursement to program accreditation, we draw on years of combined experience to answer questions and solve problems. When you partner with MedHub you get more than software, you get a partner committed to your program's success.
Trusted by leading Healthcare Education Programs
The MedHub Partnership
Educating the next generation of physicians and healthcare professionals is your priority; Ensuring your program succeeds is ours.
We know that achieving your goals is not as simple as implementing a new software system, which is why we offer industry-leading consulting and training options proven to advance programs to new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Tailored to each program's unique needs including report creation, data aggregation, interface customization, testing and training.
Integration & Security
MedHub understands the mission critical nature of your data. That is why we recommend our integration and security package to new clients.
Save time by outsourcing your financial reporting to receive MedHub’s comprehensive expertise without the additional workload.
MedHub’s Learning Portal and training workshops will ensure each member of your team feels confident using the platform, no matter their experience.
Ready to see what MedHub can do for you?
Request a demo today!
We'd love to chat with you about how MedHub can streamline processes, refine best practices, and harness the power of your data for continuous improvement.
Are you a current client trying to reach Support? Log in to create a ticket.