Medical Education Software
Let MedHub reduce your program's administrative burden
A platform designed specifically to simplify Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education administration. Streamline curriculum, coursework, scheduling, assessments, site management and more.
Enabling You to Focus on Educating.
MedHub provides centralized data management for students, residents, faculty and staff across your programs. One information hub allows your team to streamline processes, increase efficiencies, manage accreditation activities, and focus on outcomes.
MedHub's effective evaluation module drives the highest possible outcomes by delivering the right evaluations to the right people.
- Easy to Use Form Builder
- Share Forms from Other Schools
- Robust Automated Evaluation Delivery Rules
- Multi-Contributor Summative and Final Evaluations
Optimize enrollment, course scheduling, and integrate with your Student Information System (SIS) to create an efficient, fair schedule that easily flows across your organization.
Improve data quality and reduce redundant administrative effort with a centralized hub of student information.
Course & Clerkship Administration
- A comprehensive, proactive approach to work hour management scheduling, tracking, and verifying work hours easier than ever.
- An all in one module with everything you need to build exams, set grade scales, create and view report summaries of learner performance.
- Create, administer, and grade assignments as part of onboarding or their rotational learning objectives.
- Keep your students informed with proactive announcements and bulk emails without managing separate lists in your email client.
Enrollment & Schedule Management
Create and manage student course enrollment and clinical schedules.
- Manage and update student course enrollment, approve and deny student enrollment requests, manage course waitlists, create and maintain course catalogs.
- Create complex schedule lotteries based on rules and student preferences.
- Manage clinic and service schedules in support of student clinical experiences.
- Track accreditation events, manage issues and documentation, conduct improvement planning, and visit tracking in line with LCME standards.
- Intuitive user interface allows creation of searchable curriculum maps across programs, imports to AAMC and create course or session-level objectives that link to Program Objectives.
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement with any of our 150+ available measures and comparison opportunities to hundreds of peers across the country.
- Save time by saving or sharing results from any of our 100+ out-of-the-box reports. Want to dive even deeper into the data? Easily extract data for further analysis.
- Complete pending evaluations, initiate evaluations, and send evaluation requests in real time.
Log and Verify Procedures
- Students can log procedures to track toward program requirements while faculty receive real-time notifications to review and verify. Procedure verification history provides comprehensive view of logged procedures.
- Log hours, view compliance in real time for students. Students can receive push notifications and reminders to log work hours.
- Android and iOS apps to allow easy on-the-go access to tools, program requirements, and program resources for students and faculty.
Learner centered source of truth
- MedHub can improve data and student management across your organization. Removing data silos as students become residents and faculty members serve a variety of program types.
- All MedHub clients can share assessment tools and best practice documents. You can save your programs hours by leveraging shared evaluation forms, learning modules and tests.
- Through MedHub’s online Community, you can immediately pose questions to a network of thousands of peers.
Including On-Going Support
The MedHub and eValue product support teams have expertise in all areas of Medical and Health Care education requirements. From Medicare reimbursement to program accreditation, we draw on years of combined experience to answer questions and solve problems. When you partner with MedHub you get more than software, you get a partner committed to your program's success.
Trusted by leading Healthcare Education Programs
Need Additional Help?
Medhub offers a variety of services to help current and future clients take advantage of all our features.
Tailored to each program's unique needs including setting up reports, data aggregation, interface customization, testing and training.
Integration & Security
MedHub understands the mission critical nature of your data. That is why we recommend our integration and security package to new clients.
Outsource your institution’s financial reporting to receive MedHub’s comprehensive expertise without the additional workload.
MedHub’s 2-day training workshops will enable every member of your team to use the product efficiently, no matter their experience level.
Ready to see what MedHub can do for you?
Request a demo today!
We'd love to chat with you about how MedHub can streamline processes, refine best practices, and harness the power of your data for continuous improvement.
Are you a current client trying to reach Support? Log in to create a ticket.