Six Considerations for Selecting the Right UME Partner
In today’s age of financial constraints, faculty shortages, and staff turnover, leaders must take advantage of process efficiencies whenever possible – especially when they promise to reduce administrative burden.
Evaluating new partners and implementing and training on a software tool may seem overwhelming. However, when armed with the right questions to ask, you’ll quickly understand if a vendor’s focus is on signing a deal or if they're truly committed to your team’s success.
That’s why it’s important to understand not only the software functionality and outcomes, but also how your partner will support and guide your institution toward long-term success.
Download the resource to explore why these criteria are most important when choosing the right UME software solution:
- Mobile app and accessibility
- Integrated capabilities vs. a patchwork of systems
- Implementation processes and support customized to specific institutions
- Intuitive and easy-to-use curriculum mapping
- Time saving opportunities for repeat or cyclical processes
- Industry collaboration and learning