MedHub Releases Spring ’17 product features to further improve the user and mobile experience for UME and GME institutions.
MINNEAPOLIS, May 29, 2017—MedHub, a provider of the most widely used, robust health care education management solutions for universities and teaching hospitals, today announced the Spring ’17 Release of product enhancements to its healthcare education management solution.
Major MedHub Spring ’17 Release updates include:
- MOBILE APP – PROCEDURE LOGGING – Ensure accurate & timely trainee Procedure Logging to simplify daily tasks for faculty & trainees.
- EVALUATIONS -Automate mid-point delivery, and simplify the completion of performance Evaluations.
- WORK HOURS – Ensure compliance of new ACGME Common Program Requirements.
- NEW INTEGRATIONS & API CALLS – Reduce duplicative work across all your systems.
- NETWORK – Expand system utilization reporting and influence the product roadmap.
- Plus more than 20 additional enhancements available in the Spring ‘17 release.
The Spring Release is now available to all clients on the MedHub platform.
MedHub is the leading provider of health care education management solutions for graduate and undergraduate medical education, and advanced practice health care institutions. Its solutions are used by more than 600 organizations to address the complex tasks and interactions between students, educators, programs and institutions, allowing for continuous improvements that increase accuracy, efficiency and ease of operation across the health care education enterprise. The company offers two health care education solutions, MedHub and E*Value, both designed to streamline program administration, ensure institutional oversight and accreditation, and improve learning outcomes. For more information about MedHub and its solutions, call (734) 580-2000, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit www.medhub.com.
MedHub is an Ascend Learning company. Founded in 2010, Ascend Learning provides technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for health care and other professional industries. For more information about Ascend Learning, visit www.ascendlearning.com.