Medical Education Software
Reduce administrative burden with MedHub
Designed and continually enhanced to simplify Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education administration, MedHub streamlines curriculum, coursework, scheduling, assessments, site management and more.
Learn why MedHub is trusted by leading institutions and programs throughout the world.
Enabling You to Focus on Educating
The MedHub residency management software provides centralized data management for faculty, staff, residents and students across your programs.
One information hub allows your Graduate Medical Education (GME) administration to streamline processes, increase efficiencies, manage accreditation activities, and ultimately, focus on learning outcomes.
Undergraduate Medical Education
Graduate Medical Education
Streamline Performance Assessment
- With robust automated evaluation capabilities you can be confident in the accurate delivery of resident evaluations
ACGME Milestones and Elements
- Easily measure residents against ACGME competencies, sub-competencies, and elements with links to pre-loaded package and evaluations.
- Access additional resources for using ACGME Milestones.
- Streamline views for your Clinical Competency Committee to review performance assessments and determine trainee milestone achievements
- Consolidate trainee activity into a single, holistic view to show their growth in your program, inclusive of training summary, dynamic CV creator, PubMed import, and options to export and share
- Track, verify, and certify procedure requirements in real-time across residents, coordinators, faculty mentors, and institution directors
Staff and Residency Management Efficiencies
Improve data quality and reduce redundant administrative effort with one record across residency programs. Proactively receive automated alerts and address upcoming credentialing, licensing, or visa expiration dates.
Improve payroll processes with a single source of truth. Design and deliver contracts, define pay levels, and route approvals in one centralized database.
Streamline onboarding with dynamic forms, custom onboarding packages, document approval workflows, and resident demographics data prior to start dates.
Standardize ongoing monitoring of updates to medical licenses, DEA registration, NPI verification, and PECOS.
Simplified Program Administration
- Simplify work hour management with an intuitive time sheet interface, automatic reminders for late or incomplete hours, alerts for hours violations, and comprehensive reporting around all work hour logging
- Automatically deliver curriculum, by PGY level, prior to scheduled rotations, track curriculum document views, and share curriculum across programs
Customized Content Portal
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices by creating and sharing channels, surveys, resources, documents and discussion forums by role through a customized portal
Comprehensive Schedule Management
Rotation, call, and clinic schedules
- Create and manage master rotation block schedules, shift/call and continuity clinic schedules. The schedule functionality is fully integrated with many other tasks such as institutional reimbursement, affiliated institutional billing, evaluation delivery, resident training history, work hours and more
- Save time with intuitive conference tracking tools that make creating conferences and tracking attendance simple and straightforward
Absence Request & Approval
- Allow residents to easily request days out of rotation and create custom workflows to ensure timely processing and notification
- Request, approve, and track internal and external moonlighting for residents
Effective Finance Management
- Manage complex billing functions across affiliate sites ensuring compliance for your institution and reimbursement standards are met
- Generate IRIS statements
Looking for additional guidance or support? Work with our industry-leading finance consultants.
Improve Institutional Oversight
- Import resident and faculty ACGME surveys to create graphical displays of institutional performance over time.
- Save time by taking advantage of our 100+ out-of-the-box reports. Want to dive even deeper into the data? Easily extract data for further analysis.
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement with more than 150 available measures and reference data for hundreds of peers across the country.
- Improve accuracy and efficiency by automating your Program Letter of Agreement (PLA) process with custom request form and signature workflows proven to remove approval lag time
- Effectively manage resident offboarding by processing alumni requests and completing exit checklists. Keep in-touch with alumni through surveys and updated contact information.
Accessible Residency Management with MedHub Mobile
- With talk-to-text capabilities, you can easily complete pending evaluations, and initiate and send evaluation requests in real time.
Log and Verify Procedures
- Residents can log procedures to track toward program requirements while faculty receive real-time notifications to review and verify. Procedure verification history provides comprehensive view of logged procedures.
- Log hours and view resident compliance in real time. Residents can receive push notifications and reminders to log work hours.
Learner-centered source of truth
- Improve data and residency management across your organization, by removing silos as students become residents or faculty members serve across program types
- Save your institution or program critical time by leveraging shared evaluation forms, learning modules and/or tests accessible to all MedHub clients
- Grow faster, together. Through MedHub’s Online Community, you can learn from and collaborate with a network of thousands of peers.
Looking for additional guidance for your Graduate Medical Education program? See how our industry-leading GME consultants can help.
The MedHub Partnership
Educating the next generation of physicians and healthcare professionals is your priority; Ensuring your program succeeds is ours.
We know that achieving your goals is not as simple as implementing a new software system, which is why we offer industry-leading consulting and training options proven to advance programs to new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Tailored to each program's unique needs including report creation, data aggregation, interface customization, testing and training.
Integration & Security
MedHub understands the mission critical nature of your data. That is why we recommend our integration and security package to new clients.
Save time by outsourcing your financial reporting to receive MedHub’s comprehensive expertise without the additional workload.
MedHub’s Learning Portal and training workshops will ensure each member of your team feels confident using the platform, no matter their experience.
Empowering your Success through Ongoing Support
Our support professionals have an average of 7 years of experience in their roles supporting medical education programs like yours. Their extensive knowledge as platform superusers ensures that your team will feel confident in the optimization of your system.
With MedHub, you get more than a software system – You get a partner that's committed to your program's success.
Trusted by leading Healthcare Education Programs
Ready to see what MedHub can do for you?
Request a demo today!
We'd love to chat with you about how MedHub can streamline processes, refine best practices, and harness the power of your data for continuous improvement.
Are you a current client trying to reach Support? Log in to create a ticket.