Medical Education Software
Let MedHub reduce your program's administrative burden
A platform designed specifically to simplify Graduate and Undergraduate Medical Education administration. Streamline curriculum, coursework, scheduling, assessments, site management and more.
Enabling You to Focus on Educating.
MedHub provides centralized data management for students, residents, faculty and staff across your programs. One information hub allows your team to streamline processes, increase efficiencies, manage accreditation activities, and focus on outcomes.
- Deliver the right evaluations to the right people at the right time with our robust evaluation creation and delivery module.
Milestones & Elements
- Easily measure residents against ACGME competencies, sub-competencies, and elements with links to pre-loaded package and evaluations.
- Streamline views for your Clinical Competency Committee to review performance assessments and determine trainee milestone achievements.
- Consolidate trainee activity into a single location for a holistic view of their growth in your program. Including: training summary, dynamic CV creator, PubMed import, and option to export shareable portfolio.
- Track, verify, and certify procedure requirements in real time across residents, coordinators, faculty mentors, and program directors.
Improve data quality and reduce redundant administrative effort with one record across residency programs. Proactively address upcoming credentialing, licensing, visa expiration dates and receive alerts to stakeholders through our automated, customizable portal.
Design and deliver contacts, define pay levels, and route approvals in one centralized database. This single source of truth makes tracking and managing payroll and contracting processes easy.
Streamline your resident onboarding with dynamic forms, custom onboarding packages, document approval workflows, and resident demographics prior to your residents’ start dates.
Standardize ongoing monitoring of updates to medical licenses, DEA registration, NPI verification, and PECOS.
- Simplify work hour management with an intuitive time sheet interface, automatic reminders for late or incomplete hours, alerts to residency coordinators and program directors for hours violations, and comprehensive reporting around all work hour logging.
- Automatically deliver curriculum, by PGY level, prior to scheduled rotations, track curriculum document views, and share curriculum across programs.
Customized Content Portal
- Create and share channels, surveys, resources, documents and host discussion forums, by role, through a customized home page portal to facilitate knowledge sharing and best practices.
Rotation, call, and clinic schedules
- Create and manage master rotation block schedules, shift/call and continuity clinic schedules with MedHub’s comprehensive scheduling engine. The schedule functionality is fully integrated with many other tasks such as institutional reimbursement, affiliated institutional billing, evaluation delivery, resident training history, work hours and more
- Save time with intuitive conference tracking tools that make creating conferences and tracking conference attendance simple and straightforward
Absence Request & Approval
- Allow residents to easily request days out of rotation and create custom workflows to ensure timely processing and notification.
- Request, approve, and track internal and external moonlighting for residents.
- Effectively manage complex billing functions across affiliate sites ensuring compliance for your institution and reimbursement standards are met.
- Generate IRIS statements
- Import resident and faculty ACGME surveys to create graphical displays of institutional performance over time.
- Save time by saving or sharing results from any of our 100+ out-of-the-box reports. Want to dive even deeper into the data? Easily extract data for further analysis.
- Review and identify opportunities for improvement with any of our 150+ available measures and comparison opportunities to hundreds of peers across the country.
- Automate your Program Letter of Agreement (PLA) process with custom request form and signature workflows to remove approval lag time and improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage trainee offboarding by processing alumni requests and completing exit checklists. Keep in-touch with alumni through surveys and updated contact information.
- Complete pending evaluations, initiate evaluations, and send evaluation requests in real time.
Log and Verify Procedures
- Residents can log procedures to track toward program requirements while faculty receive real-time notifications to review and verify. Procedure verification history provides comprehensive view of logged procedures.
- Log hours, view compliance in real time for residents. Residents can receive push notifications and reminders to log work hours.
- Android and iOS apps to allow easy on-the-go access to tools, program requirements, and program resources for residents and faculty.
Learner centered source of truth
- MedHub can improve data and student management across your organization. Removing data silos as students become residents and faculty members serve a variety of program types.
- All MedHub clients can share assessment tools and best practice documents. You can save your programs hours by leveraging shared evaluation forms, learning modules and tests.
- Through MedHub’s online Community, you can immediately pose questions to a network of thousands of peers.
Including On-Going Support
The MedHub and eValue product support teams have expertise in all areas of Medical and Health Care education requirements. From Medicare reimbursement to program accreditation, we draw on years of combined experience to answer questions and solve problems. When you partner with MedHub you get more than software, you get a partner committed to your program's success.
Trusted by leading Healthcare Education Programs
Need Additional Help?
Medhub offers a variety of services to help current and future clients take advantage of all our features.
Tailored to each program's unique needs including setting up reports, data aggregation, interface customization, testing and training.
Integration & Security
MedHub understands the mission critical nature of your data. That is why we recommend our integration and security package to new clients.
Outsource your institution’s financial reporting to receive MedHub’s comprehensive expertise without the additional workload.
MedHub’s 2-day training workshops will enable every member of your team to use the product efficiently, no matter their experience level.
Ready to see what MedHub can do for you?
Request a demo today!
We'd love to chat with you about how MedHub can streamline processes, refine best practices, and harness the power of your data for continuous improvement.
Are you a current client trying to reach Support? Log in to create a ticket.